Many spiritual people claim to be awakened while they are actually mistaken. In fact, it is possible to say that at least 80% of those who claim to be enlightened are not fully enlightened. So, how does an awakened person behave? Keep reading to find out. Awakened People
- 1. Your Intuition is Highly Developed
You trust your instincts and they turn out to be completely correct. You are more comfortable with your own inner insights and feel in harmony with the collective unconscious.
- 2. You Can Sense a Real Change in Your Being Without Any Explanation
Suddenly, for whatever reason, you feel like a different person with a different purpose in life. This may seem frightening, but you sense it through your intuition.
- 3. You Feel Connected to Everything Rather Than Isolated
At the beginning of awakening, you may find yourself wanting to keep yourself away from the world. However, once you start to enter the world of spiritual enlightenment and dive into another consciousness, you will feel more connected to others.
- 4. Animals Will Draw to Your Spirit Kindly
This may always be a noticeable thing in life for some, but for others, it may be a big change. You will see animals approaching you more than before.
- 5. You experience an inner peace that is like nothing else.
At some point in your life, you may start to feel more comfortable with yourself and your life. Although this may be new to you, accept this beautiful change as one of the benefits of spiritual enlightenment or awakening.
- 6. Your empathy increases exponentially.
You may start to feel more in tune with your empathetic abilities and be able to truly feel what others around you are feeling. For some, this can feel like reaching the brink of madness, but don’t despair, these new traits will greatly benefit you in the future. You just need to grow and give it time to understand how to use them.
- 7. You feel more at ease in a natural environment.
When you are outside, you may feel as if you are at home. You may be more inclined to enjoy the time you spend outside.
- 8. You feel like a stranger in your normal circle of friends.
People who were once like family souls may now feel like strangers. You may feel like you are no longer a part of where you used to be.
- 9. You experience deep sorrow about the state of the world.
What once wasn’t a problem for you, or maybe you were just indifferent to it, now you are aware of the state of the world and how other people who you’ve never met are living their lives. It can be frightening, but this is the second step in the development of your empathy.
- 10. You miss moments in your life.
You may have once led a life with very little meaning or none at all. But now, you may want something more out of life or something you’ve never experienced. Find things that make you happy, peaceful and motivated.
- 11. You suddenly get inspired to create something meaningful.
If you want to create a work of art or find a meaningful way to leave a mark on this world before you go, your desire has changed. This is a wonderful sign.
- 12. You are more open-minded.
You may have been more judgmental in the past, but lately you feel open to new ideas. This is not a bad thing, it means something important.
- 13. You start to remove toxic people from your life.
Just like spring cleaning, you suddenly realize that it’s time to cut ties with people who are toxic and only bring negativity into your life.
- 14. You are no longer fake in any way.
As you go through an awakening, you become completely yourself, instead of relying on who you’re with.
- 15. You start to look at the world with a new curiosity.
You are as curious as a baby experiencing the world for the first time, and you are interested in those around you like never before.