When people hear about the Third Eye, some may automatically imagine someone who can see ghosts or other invisible entities. Although the Third Eye is often associated with the supernatural and mysticism, most people will be surprised to find that it is more spiritual than they thought. In fact, most people would be amazed to find out that all people have the ability to use their Third Eye to sense something beyond their ordinary perceptions!
While opening your Third Eye may seem like an easy accomplishment, it may take years of training and psyc
What is the Third Eye?
Since the dawn of civilization, mankind has been fascinated by the Third Eye.
The Third Eye is located in the pineal gland in the center of the human brain and is shaped like a pine cone. The pineal gland is known as the “Center of Enlightenment” and the “Place of the Soul”.
The Third Eye is also referred to as the Third Chakra or Third Eye Chakra and is located in the center of the forehead, between the eyebrows. The chakras throughout your body are powerful energy centers through which your spiritual power flows.
The Third Eye Chakra is most closely associated with psychic abilities and is responsible for the visions of future events, as well as the ability to observe auras and chakras.
To awaken the Third Eye, a lot of meditation and training is usually required, but there are people who are more attuned to their intuitive sides and are able to awaken their Third Eye while sleeping.
What Happens When Your Third Eye Is Open?
- Do you have changes in your life that you cannot explain? Do you feel like you have awakened from a dream and see the world with new eyes?
- You may be experiencing active Third Eye symptoms. Symptoms of an active Third Eye include:
- A dull pressure between your eyebrows or increasing pressure in your head, which may feel like someone suddenly touched your forehead.
- Increased headaches due to spiritual awareness and the increased pressure it causes. This headache may also be caused by the increased energy from your Third Eye.
- Light sensitivity may occur when the Third Eye opens. You may begin to have a new light awareness with brighter and more vivid colors.
- You may develop sensitivity to certain sound frequencies or your musical taste may change. Some people experience a deep emotional wave when they hear high frequencies, while low frequencies are calming and soothing.
- You may notice changes in your diet as your Third Eye becomes active. Your body will go through a awakening process that makes you more conscious of the energy you take from food.
- An open Third Eye typically leads to a gradual and continuous change in personality and perspective. People with an active Third Eye become less self-centered and more tolerant due to their rising spirituality.
- With a deeper connection to your inner being, you may experience changes in thought patterns. An active Third Eye will bring you a new sense of confidence and power by identifying you with your true self. You will feel and know that your potential is unlimited and the world is open to you.
- With an open Third Eye, your intuition and ability to see the future may develop. When your Third Eye is open, you will become more sensitive to Spirit Guides due to increased awareness.
- Increased intuition is one of the most prominent and definitive signs of your Third Eye opening or being in the process of opening. You may start experiencing increased intuition, such as being able to tell what people will do before they do it or sensing when something bad is going to happen.
- If you are not aware of your Third Eye being open, especially if you are experiencing active Third Eye symptoms, you may become confused and even scared.
- If you do not properly develop your newly discovered psychic abilities, your Third Eye may become overly active.
Could Your Third Eye Be Overactive?
If your Third Eye is open and active, it is not something to be feared, but you should be careful if you have an overly active Third Eye.
You may feel that the energies and visions you suddenly experience are out of control, and the information you receive may be too much to handle.
The symptoms of excessive active Third Eye are:
- Vision problems
- Sinus issues
- Being judgmental
- Mental fog
- Feeling depressed
- Paranoia and/or delusions.
If you think your Third Eye is more active than you can handle right now, there are things you can do to manage an overactive Third Eye:
Meditation is the best way to counteract an overactive Third Eye. When you meditate, you nurture silence, which allows you to hear the wisdom of your Third Eye.
Take a walk in nature or in your garden for at least 30 minutes a day. Being close to nature grounds you and allows you to fully develop your Third Eye without being overwhelmed by your visions and other psychic abilities.
Embrace Your Psychic Nature
We live in a world where we are taught to ignore spirituality and make a distinction between self and soul from the moment we start understanding the world around us. Those who do not awaken their third eye run the risk of developing a blocked third eye chakra, which can be as bad or even worse than an overactive third eye.
If you frequently feel depressed, jealous, or confused, your third eye may be blocked. To remove the blocks causing these negative feelings, you should scan your third eye chakra.
For an overactive third eye, it is important to have a chakra balancer and auric cleansing to help regain stability in your energy centers and overall health.